Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Madi's Surgery

Madison couldn't eat after like 8 last night for her eye surgery they said would be at 11:30. But of course the surgery didn't begin until like 1:30pm so she was pretty hungry. In a sympathetic-father-of-the-year-move Greg told Madison he wouldn't eat until she did so they would be hungry together. We all got to talk to her and she was very brave throughout the process of waiting.

MiMi bought her some extremly fuzzy pink socks that she wore the entire time. Aunt Chi (Shi?) told Madison it wasn't Surgery Day it was Present Day so now I have to go shopping.

I'm thankful to God that everything went well, I had knots in my stomach last night. Madison is one tough cookie. I say that because she's had a broken arm and eye surgery in two weeks, also she is full of sugar and chocolate chips.

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

You're a good uncle.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

I agree about Wild at Heart...and maybe more men should read Captivating :)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

glad to hear that madi is doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters