Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sickness

I've been ill all weekend, but I haven't told Cece so as not to worry her.
I've been hot and cold. So cold I put on a sweatshirt and sat inside my car outside. It was like 110 inside there and I was shivering. And NO I'm not going to a doctor. The next time I see a doctor I want it to be for my autopsy (which may be sooner rather than later at this rate)

Concerning my recent projectile vomiting spree, I wish I had this list before I got sick.

Things not to eat when you are sick:
99c nuggets from wendy's
Movie hotdog
string cheese
pizza
A&W Rootbeer

Things ok to eat:
Grapes
Crackers
Orange Gatorade

I'm not saying the 2nd list didn't make me throw up, they were just less disgusting the 2nd time around.

4 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trey,
Let us know how we can help this week...two reasons. First we want you well, and secondly we don't want your illness!!!

Feel better soon! I won't let it slip to C. either!

Pam

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger The Root said...

Nyquil.
Sleep... and Nyquil. It's the cure-all.

Hope you feel better, man.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Morphine...I mean...nyquil. yeah, nyquil.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

i learned about this "vomitting cure" when i lived in russia. you mix 1 1/2 ounces of anchovies with 2 tablespoons of honey. put in a little bit of salt to bring the mixture to the correct acidity, and then poor in a bottle of the cheapest vodka you can find. if nothing else, by the time you wake up, being sick will be the least of your worries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters