Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tremble with fear

Guess who's back back back
Back again-gain-gain.
Trey is back back back tell a friend friend friend.
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
Da-da-da-da-tum datum datum datum

I've created a monster 'cause nobody wants to see Trey no more
they want Grandpa, I'm chopped liver.
If you want Granpa, this is what I'll give ya
A little bit of me mixed with some metamusil

Camp, that'll jump start your heart quicker than a shock
When Gary's in the hospital with a doctor when he's operating
And I'm at camp Goddard not cooperating
You waited this long now stop debating cuz I'm back
I'm the man and I'm matriculating*

You know I got a job, I'm brainy
but my lack of sleep is complicating
So the CofC won't let me be, or let me be so let me see
But they gave me a mic at Iron Springs
cause it feels so empty without me.

Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me
cuz we got lock-in tonight which means less sleep
I'm so tired, I'm a zombie
Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me
cuz we got a lock-in which means less sleep
I'm so tired, I'm a zombie

*Matriculate is to be added to the role of a college following an assessment of reading, math, etc.

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

It's scary that you chickened out at the bottom and defined matriculate.

Oh the most positive of NoTeS. Trey LAM is the best Worship Leader of a Camp Devotional I have ever been partial to been part of!! Those kids SHOUTING " I AM WILD ABOUT GOD " still rings in my ears.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

you mixed with metamucil sounds rather interesting and a little scary.

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO glad that you are blogging again. I have really missed the tiny little peek into your mind.

I just don't feel like it has been a day
If I don't have my blog of Trey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters