Monday, August 15, 2005

First Mini Poll: Batman vs. Superman





I choose the most important topic I could think of for my first mini poll.

Batman vs. Superman.
The Dark Knight vs. The Man of Steel.



I think I'll let the people vote before I sound off on the subject. When the counter has a few hits I'll give my opinion and cast my vote (The definetive vote). Feel free to post rationale for your vote as a comment.

The most important thing to consider here is that this isn't a popularity contest or who you think is cooler. This is a fight to the death! One man leaves victorious, the other in a pine box. (Yes, I know, they both have a vow against killing, but lets say they don't.)

Lets also add the given that they both believe defeating the other person would save the world from total destruction. Now they have motivation. Ok, the poll is in your hands, as may be the fate of the world.

5 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I like Batman and would love to see him overcome Superman; I think that Superman would ultimately triumph in a "Texas Death Match". Since Batman is mortal, the only weapon he would have is Kryptonite and I don't think that would be enough against the Man of Steel.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

I confess that I am and never have been a comic superhere fan. I saw the major motion pictures, but that's about all. But I do think I recall that Batman is a real guy with fancy gadgets, while Superman is a man with superhuman strength. If that is the case, then I would think that Superman would quite easily vanquish Batman. Couldn't Superman also obtain fancy weapons? It seems that would even the gadget playing feild, while Superman would still have his strength.

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trey - love the blog! Read it almost every day at work, but haven't posted yet!

Anyway, let's get real here. Batman would probably have some kryptonite on his utility belt, but would he get a chance to use it against a man that's faster than a speeding bullet? Couldn't Superman just go back in time just like he did in the movies and kill batman before he was born? Come on people, there's no contest here. Superman by a longshot.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer Schroeder said...

so, is it a problem that i have voted for batman about 4 separate times?

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Superman I remember uses kryptonite and changes clothes in a telephone booth. His friends are geeky newspaper people that say things like "golly" and "gee". The Batman I remember lives in a mansion with an old butler and and a young guy. He wears tights and has alot of accessories. I think they both should die.

Wezie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters