Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics

I have 80 hours of high def Olympic footage on my DVR!

I love the Summer Olympics! The Winter "Games" are very weak by comparison. I prefer to call them "Games" to Olympics because some of it is just people messing around on the ice for no good reason.

I like seeing new sports for the first time. I watched Handball. It's like soccer but, you know... with hands. All in all, I already like it more than soccer.

I watched fencing, swimming, boxing, equestrian, track and all kinds of stuff.

My eyes are starting to bleed.

London 2012... Trey Laminack... archery Gold medal... wait for it!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the US will win it's fair share of medals. I have really enjoyed rooting for all the athletes. We watched gymnastics and swimming this weekend. Those tiny girls are doing things that are not possible. I love it when some tiny country wins something.

BTW - I hope you will blog about Roadmap. Going to see the troops at DFW was a great idea. Sorry I had to miss it.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Lynn Leaming said...

It just doesn't get any better than times like last night when the Americans pulled out the win in the 400 Freestyle relay. Talk about adrenaline boosting! I won't have to exercise for days:)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger karen b said...

hi trey,
andrew wanted to let you know that he's getting baptized tomorrow night (wed) after classes (7:30ish)at the altamesa building.
also, he had a great time at RoadMaP -- thanks for all your work!!

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't have the luxury of ALL the channels that show the 'obscure' events and the DVR to tape them. I have to just stay up late and watch what I can see on NBC. If there is some INCREDIBLY cool event that I don't get to see, but you have recorded, you will have to make sure to keep it for me!!!!!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Brianne said...

Olympic question? Chinese gymnastics team: cheaters or no? That kid is not 15 YEARS old!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters