Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nightmare

I had the standard Final Exam Nightmare last night. It was a calculus exam that I didn't know I had signed up for. I arrived late and hadn't read the book. But I figured... I can do this, I know math. So I sit down to take the exam. But the questions are stuff like.

1) (Picture of a mouth) - 2q = X hello!
2) (Upside down umbrella) = 3$
3) Five + 2 = L

So now I'm panicking again and begin to bubble in things at random. Then my cell phone keeps ringing over and over. It is people who want me to share my happiness with them. And I keep telling them I'm taking a test and can't talk right now.

The proctor gets really annoyed because he thinks I'm cheating. But I can't turn my phone on silent and people keep texting me pictures or odd things.

Then I turn in the exam and wake up.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we don't even get to find out how you did on the test? AARRRGGGHH!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

I'm sure I failed.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I'm glad I could make your dreams. :)

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answer #1 = Smile
Answer #2 = Smile
Answer #3 = upside down 7

Share happiness with them = Smile

Seems straightforward to me. You blog, I smile.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

what's the difference between an upside down 7 and an L?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Emily said...

The back is slanted on the upside down 7.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Man, I was JUST talking about this kind of nightmare with a friend. Ugh, they're terrible.

It was so great seeing y'all last night!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters