Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Workout Week 1

Part of me wants to be accountable on my blog to how often I work out and how much weight I've lost (hopefully) each week.

Part of me wants to keep it private, especially if I backslide or whatever.

Most of me doesn't want to be a person with a blog that talks about his workout schedule.

But this week I've lost "Biggest Loser" numbers. Although I don't want to be on that show because its lame and you are on TV with your shirt off. On Danny's blog he used to put a number at the bottom corner that signified how much he gained or lost that week, should I steal that?

P.S. I'm annoyed at the election turnout. People wanted to "send a message" to Bush and all we got is a county with nothing but Liberal Judges now. Because if there is one thing Dallas county needs it is Judges who are softer on crime. Plan backfire. I voted, did you vote? You people!

P.P.S I'm broken up about Britney and K-Fed. I think she times the divorce to happen during the election so it won't get as much coverage.

7 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Sadly, I think more people are probably interested in Britney and K-Fed than the outcome of the election and the number of liberal judges in Dallas...

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good job, keep working out. I bet you wish that you had someone with whom to play racquetball that made you look good (though probably one who hits you with the ball less often than I did).

I'm working out now, though not as hard as you I bet. I'm proud of myself, but I'm kind of annoyed that I can never say that I lost weight because I'm actually gaining more muscle than I am losing fat.

I already take enough flack for being a political agnostic that I wish I was an entertainment guru so that I could change the subject with a Britt-Mrs. Britt refrence.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

From the moment I saw tht Kevin fellow's greasy hair I didn't care for him.

You are doing great, keep up the good work, I hear Britney is looking for a new rapper partner with some cool moves.

I'm waiting for the dems to start making some decisions now on the war. Let them take some heat.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Trey Laminack said...

My Fav Fed reference
Because Kevin is now an "Ex" =
Fedex

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

my opinions regarding your blog today:

working out is hard work, i have a love/hate relationship with it myself. i don't know about you, but i DO feel proud of myself when i go.

i hope you are working out with someone, it does make it easier.

don't post pounds, too much pressure

do tell us how much you lost when you've done great, then we can comment and "woo hoo" you.

i voted, wimpy judges do suck and everywhere, not just dallas :)
i mean :(

kevin federline...
i'll get back to that one.

biggest loser is a GREAT show but could be even better without the mannies. come on guys, t-shirts don't weigh that much. please keep it on.
i almost went to an open call in mckinney for the season we are watching, but decided i should lose some weight first.

everyone is so against kevin federline; i have always viewed britney as "the other woman" and therefore do not feel sorry for her. my mother once said, "if he did it to her, he'll do it to you".

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Ashley N said...

congrats on the "biggest loser" numbers! I'm sure you are working hard and deserve it...

but...

this guy in weight watchers lost like 12 pounds in one week (which may be what you are talking about) and it drove me nuts...guys lose weight so differently than women...or at least than me!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

I stand by my statement that Kevin does have greasy hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters