Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Greatest Show on TV: Tommy Lee Goes to College

Tonight on NBC, the greatest show on TV, "Tommy Lee goes to College." Awesome show!

Here is the NBC link.

7pm, tonight they are doing a "Marathon" of the past two episodes followed by a new one.

I was worried about the Tommy factor but there was nothing bad but lots of laugh. I laughed out loud when Tommy fell asleep in class. It is great to see this hard-core-tattooed rocker go to school.

Here is the surprising thing: He is really trying to do good. He never went to college and is doing his best but is really out of place.

Events from past episodes:
* Tries out for the band - He's made millions as a drummer but can he make the cut at Univ. of Neb.-Lincoln (UNL)
* He is doing poorly in Chemistry so he gets a tutor, good idea? Only it turns out to be the "hot tutor" now he's doing much worse in Chemistry.
* He finds a roommate who's a dork and tricks out their pad. Plasma screen, ps2, leapard skins, but... the roommate has to ask "What happened to all of my stuff?" Dumpster I guess.

3 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Side note wild wings now in Crowley

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh, I've been dying to watch this. I listened to an interview with Tommy Lee on KISS FM, it was hilarious. The commercials alone make me laugh.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only problem with watching this show is that is starts at 7 (the reruns), and I would have to explain to my 13-year-old who this guy is, unless he already knows because some of his friends at school have seen the video that he and wife Pam made one night in their bed. Needless to say, that show was not on at our house this evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters