Friday, May 20, 2005

Follow up to the Blue Bonnets Rant

Additional Material: My mother has seen this blog and called my bluff emailing me this picture. I am clearly as much to blame as the next extremely cute kid. (Yes that is me.)



This is the infamous "Magic in the Blue Bonnets Photo" that all of my relatives still display in their living rooms. I may never live it down. The other photo that has haunted my life is one where I am kissing Maggie Weaver by a pool when I am like 2 years old.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

When I was reading the first post, I was seriously picturing this picture in my head. I guess I've seen it many times through yearbooks and maybe play advertisements from your parents.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

You will all be happy to know that 'favored' baby Trav was left sleeping in the van on the roadside, while we posed our darling boy Trey near Benbrook Lake. MC

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

It is very ironic that the one really iconic picture of you as a child condemns you. Sweet merciful karma. -Ryan

p.s. I don't believe in karma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters