Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bonus Mini Post: Blog Pet Peeves

I've not been blogging long but I've already got some pet peeves.

Listing your location as some strange place like Pakmanistan or Outer US Territories or anything else if it appears on a pull down menu. This is not an opportunity for creativity because you have to choose from a closed list.

I also hate long posts. Let's face most of us aren't creative past 200 words. (This rule does not appy to me, I am not one of "us.")

The ultra-mundane blog. This is kind of a redundant redundancy but lets not talk about the most boring things ever. We all have waited in a line behind an old lady and I've already read that Footsteps-on-the-Beach-Jesus-thing a hundred times.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters