Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Chembers of the Murch: Blog Song List

It's Wednes, the Third Holiest of all days which means its time for... Chembers of the Murch. A salute to the Church of Christ.

If you have a maroon copy of this book, feel free to check these songs out.

Songs of Faith and Blog (In no particular order)
1. I was sinking deep in blog (453, also the name of my mother’s blog)
2. Leaning on the everlasting blog (589)
3. Nobody fills my blog like Jesus (602, this is more for Ryan than for me)
4. Let the people blog amen (748)
5. It is well with my blog (490 or 728b if you wanna be old school)
6. There’s something about that blog (222)
7. There is a blogitation (860)
8. ‘Tis midnight and on Olive’s blog (334, makes you wonder what Olive is blogging about so late.)
9. How shall the young secure their blogs? (432)
10. Blog of Ages (454)

I’m sure you are chomping to add your own, but for full credit you must have the song number.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Emily said...

728b isn't It Is Well With My Blog! 728b is There is A Blog, He is Alive! And you call yourself a Church of Christ minister! Shame on you!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Web Bulimic said...

959-Just a little Blog with Jesus

719-Blog one another

85-All things blog and beautiful

I'll stop while I only feel a little blasphemous. -Ryan

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger SubBlogger said...

Up From the Blog, We ARRRROOSSSEE With a Mighty Triumph Ore' Our Toes (at least that's how I learned it. #1437 in the yellow book. Come by subblogger.blogspot. I await with blogged breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Web Site Counters